Translate

January 18, 2017

* THOUGHTS 9

Hi Friends!

1. Let them miss you. Sometimes when you're always available they take you for granted because they think you'll always stay.

2. My loyalty runs so deep that we could be arguing for a month and I'll still believe we could work shit out.

3. If someone tells you to listen to a song, listen to it. It may be the worst song you have ever heard but they  wanted to share it with you. That is really special. If it makes them feel a certain way and they are so adamant about you hearing it, take 5 minutes to hear it. It shows a lot about someone.

4. When something bad happens, you have 3 choices: You can either let it define you, destroy you, or let it strengthen you.

5. You can judge someone all you want, but that's never gonna tell you the truth about someone. Take a second to get to know them first.

6. Don't try to come back into my life once you've realized I'm happy without you.

7. As you breathe right now, another person takes his last. We suggest you to stop complaining, and learn to live you life with what you have.

8.Respect my elders? I respect whoever respects me, regardless of age.

9. Can't even count the number of times I forgave someone just because I didn't want to lose them.

10. Life is tough, but you must be tougher.

11. Sleeping is hard when your mind is full of thoughts.

12. When you finally get something good, appreciate it. Don't always go looking for something better. Do your best and you will get your reward.

13. As long as everything is exactly the way I want it, I'm totally flexible.

14. Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations, and go with the flow of life.

15. If you stay, stay forever. If you go, do it today. If you change, change for the better. If you talk, make sure you mean what you say.

16. Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you.

17. If someone doesn't appreciate your presence, make them appreciate your absence.

18.Don't keep your feelings to yourself. Talk to someone about it and let it out. It will feel way better. Be strong.

19. There are so many things can make you happy. Don't focus too much on things that make you sad.

20. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and you actions be louder than your words.

21. I basically have two moods, either lets do something spontaneous and awesome, or let's just lay in bed all day and forget the world exists.

22. Those who are heartless, once cared too much.

23. If you give up, it means you never really wanted it.

24. If someone sticks by your side through your worst times, they're the ones who deserve to be with you through you best times.

25. No matter how hard it is just keep going because you only fail when you give up.

Enjoy!