Translate

January 23, 2017

* THOUGHTS 13

Hi Friends!

1. I got trust issues because people got lying issues.

2. Sometimes the one who tries to keep everyone happy is the loneliest. Never leave them alone because they will never say that they need you.

3. Always look for a loyal heart that will love every day.

4. Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you.

5. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing. You'll never get it done.

6. I'm not afraid to tell you that I love you. I'm afraid to hear that you don't love me back because I know that's what will happen.

7. It's unbelievable how fast people can change. One day, you mean everything. The next day, you don't exist anymore.

8. Don't fight for someone's attention. If they really care you shouldn't have to.

9. Everything will work out in the end. You don't need to know how. You just have to trust that it will

10. Even though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Enjoy!