Translate

January 18, 2017

* THOUGHTS 7

Hi Friends!

1. Don't be afraid to do something just because you're scared of what people are going to say about you. People will judge you no matter what.

2. You meet lot of people everyday and they never touch your heart and then you meet that one person and they change your life forever.

3. Friendship is not about who you have known the longest, it's about who came into your life and never left you side.

4. Never take you life for granted. Focus on all the positive and embrace it. Ignore the negative and be thankful for every single day.

5. I'm a very strong believer that whoever is meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, regardless how far they wander.

6. My biggest mistake ever is thinking that people care for me as much I do for them, but in reality it's almost always one-sided.

7. Trust someone who can see 3 things in you: the sorrow behind you smile, the love behind your anger and the reason behind your silence.

8. Always think before you speak, because words can hurt.

9. Sometimes people only change because of how badly they've been hurt.

10. Don't judge anyone for their choices when you don't understand their reasons.

11. I still remember the feeling I felt when I first started talking to you.

12. Be strong now, because it will get better, It may be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.

13. I'm not perfect, I made mistakes, I hurt people, but when I say sorry, I actually mean it.

14. "I love you" & "I am in love with you" are two totally different things.

15. Self reminder: You're still young and you're not supposed to have your whole life figured our yet. Don't stress. Everything will work out.

16. Distance sometimes lets us know who's worth keeping and who's worth letting go.

17. We're so distracted by how things end, we usually forget how beautiful the beginning was.

18. A real relationship has fights, has trust, has faith, has tears, has hurt, has laughter, has weird unnecessary arguments.

19. My favorite texts are the ones where you re-read and it still puts a smile on your face like it's the first time you read it.

20. Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, undone or forgotten. Take it as a lesson learned & move on.

21. When something bothered me, I didn't talk with anyone about it. I thought it over all by myself, came to a conclusion, and took action alone. Not that I really felt lonely. I thought that's just the way things are. Human beings, in the final analysis, have to survive on their own.

22. Sometimes you have to put a fake smile on and just pretend it never happened. it's not giving up, it's growing up.

23. Everyone has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.

24. People need to be encouraged. people need to be reminded of how wonderful they are. People need to believed in - told that they are brave and smart and capable of accomplishing all the dreams they dream and more. Remind each other of this.

25. You're allowed to miss the people who were bullets to you, but you're not allowed to let them shoot you again.

Enjoy!