Translate

January 23, 2017

* THOUGHTS 12

Hi Friends!

1. Don't promise when you're happy. Don't reply when you're angry, and don't decide when you're sad.

2. You shouldn't think that you need to change. One day someone will come along and fall in love with all your perfect imperfections.

3. I fall too fast, crash too hard forgive too easily, and care too much.

4. Unfortunately, we all have that one person we'd take back any second... no matter how much they hurt us in the past.

5. It's unbelievable how fast people can change. One day you mean everything. The next day, you don't exist anymore.

6. You know someone means a lot to you when their mood can easily affect yours.

7. When I'm alone, I think of so many things to say to you, when I have a chance to tell you. I go speechless.

8. I can't promise you a perfect relationship, but what I can promise you is that if you're trying. I'm staying.

9. Do you ever wish you had a second chance to meet someone again for the first time?

10. Most guys date girls because of their looks. Real men would look beyond it, and date girls because of their personality.

11. I'm scared to getting too close to anyone because those who said that they'll always be there for me, left.

12. Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose.

13. Lose the argument, not the person.

14. It is never too late to make things right.

15. One day someone will be 100% honest with you, and will love you forever. Don't give up trying to find them, they're looking for you too.

16. I might not text you first, but that doesn't mean I'm not dying to talk to you.

17. Don't leave a girl you need, for a girl you want.

18. If a girl is silent, It's dangerous. They're either about to blow up, need a hug, falling apart, crying inside or all of the above.

19. Once I care about you, I will never stop.

20. Not everything is meant to be, but everything is worth a try.

21. I'm sorry, sometimes I get jealous thinking someone could make you happy than I could.

22. Once you're mine, my full attention goes to you.

23. Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss.

24. If I have to chase and fight for your attention, eventually I won't want it anymore.

25. Love means giving someone the chance to hurt you, but trusting them not to.

Enjoy!