Translate

January 09, 2017

* THOUGHTS 4

Hi Friends!

1. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

2. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

3. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

4. This January start the year with an empty jar. Each week add a note with a good thing that happened. On New year's eve empty the jar and read about the amazing year you had.

5. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.

6. I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It is because of them I'm doing it myself.

7. A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.

8. Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow.

9. The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.

10. A Real Relationship has fights, trust, faith, tears, pains, arguments, patience, secrets, jealousy, & LOVE.

Enjoy!