Translate

January 04, 2017

* THOUGHTS 2

Hi Friends!


1. Do not chase people. Be you and do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay.

2. Smile, things are going to work out. You may not see it now, but you're being directed to a much greater happiness.

3. Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand.

4. Life's too short to wake up in morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't.

5. I don't care if there is someone better than you because to me you are the right one and the only one that I want.

6. You can fake a smile, but you can't fake your feelings.

7. I want to meet someone who is afraid to lose me.

8. Problem with my life: I love sleeping but I never want to go to bed early.

9. Sometimes people only change because of how badly they've been hurt.

10. I'm a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.

11. Surround yourself with the right people, and realize your own worth. Honestly, there are enough bad people out there in the world- you don't need to be your own worst enemy.

12. Trust someone who can see 3 things in you: The sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger and the reason behind your silence.

13. Don't expect positive things to occur in your life if you surround yourself with negative people.

14. Stop stressing over things you can't control, you have to just accept it and move on.

15. I'm not afraid to try again. I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.

Enjoy!