Translate

January 23, 2017

* THOUGHTS 11

Hi Friends!

1. Telling a girl how important she is to you is one of the best things you can do for her.

2. People say "Never give up" but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're wasting your time.

3. I love people I can be weird with.

4. I wonder if I've already met the person I'm going to marry.

5. I hate it when I can't stop thinking about that one person, and deep down inside I know they probably haven't thought about me once.

6. When a female is used to getting hurt, she won't know how it feels when a man starts to appreciate her, so she ends up pushing him away.

7. A good boyfriend can't fix all of your problems,, but he can promise you that you won't have to face them alone.

8. You're my ex. That means I no longer owe you any answers. Don't worry about who I'm with now. It's not you.

9. Now matter how angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.

10. I ignore other's text to read yours first...

11. Life's so weird, sometimes you fall in love with the person you least expected.

12. If I get jealous, that means I care about you.

13. Find someone that's worth your time, your smiles, and your laughter.

14. If you love someone, tell them! Forget about the rules or the fear of looking stupid.

15. I instantly smile when your name shows up on my phone.

16. Don't ever change yourself for someone, if they don't appreciate the way you are find someone who will.

17. We met for a reason, either you're a blessing or a lesson.

18. The less you care, the happier you'll be.

19. Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret.

20. A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.

21. The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart, and come out even stronger.

22. Just for once, I want someone to be afraid of losing me.

23. Care too little... You'll lose them. Care too much, you'll hurt them.

24. I hate this feeling of not knowing what you're feeling.

25. Your heart knows things that your mind can't explain.

Enjoy!