Translate

January 21, 2017

* THOUGHTS 10

Hi Friends!

1. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.

2. Like so many things, it is not what is outside but what is inside that counts.

3. 97% of Adults can't pass this Elementary test, can you?
    A person's level of education can reveal a lot about them! Education speaks volumes to a person's aspirations and their hunger for more information in life. Children's brains have been known to be extremely absorbent during their school years and they tend to absorb all the information that they are exposed to in elementary school. This quiz tests just how much you remember from your elementary school days...give it your best shot! Judge yourself.

4. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

5. I may not say it but I notice everything...

6. What ever you do, just make sure it makes you happy.

7. I'm single because everyone I like is either married, 15 years older than me, lives in another continent, already engaged or won't like me back. But that does not matter to me. I live my life happily anyway.

8. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.

9. Being sleepy is already a part of my personality.

10. Life is either a great adventure or nothing.

11. Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude and a lady with class.

12. It takes courage to be who you really want to.

13. Your 20s will be awkward. You'll too old for this and too young for that. You're going to make mistakes. Lots of them. Embrace every moment.

14. Everyone is breakable, but not everyone is aware that it's a choice to stay broken.

15. Sometimes you learn your worth through disappointment...it's okay, we've all be there.

16. Every relationship has ups and downs, you should never expect perfection from somebody.

17. When I miss you, it's like every song I listen too is about you.

18. The best is yet to come.

19. When evening falls so hard, I will comfort you.

20. Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness.

21. If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.

22. Intelligence is attractive.

23. If you don't like where you are, move. You're not a tree.

24. If it doesn't open...it's not your door.

25. If you don't like me & still watch everything I do, b*tch you are a fan.

Enjoy!