Translate

January 18, 2017

* THOUGHTS 8

Hi Friends!

1. I'm sorry I gave you everything I had without making sure you wanted it.

2. You can try your hardest. you can do everything. and say everything. But sometimes, people aren't worth trying over anymore. They aren't worth worrying about. It's important to know when to let someone go when they're letting you down.

3. How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.

4. Can't you see the way her face lights up when she sees you.

5. Sorry that I have trust issues, but when you give someone everything and they treat it like nothing, something inside of you really breaks.

6. The biggest waste of time and energy is to keep trying to explain something to someone who doesn't want to hear it.

7. Let your attitude attract someone because beauty is not a lifetime asset.

8. I love when someone remembers the little things about me, like it actually makes me feel like they listen and care about me.

9. Being able to put someone else's happiness before yours...That speaks loudly. That's love; in the most pure, beautiful and painful way...

10. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.

11. Have you ever wondered what hurts the most saying something and wishing you had no, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

12. But...As bad as it was, I learned something about myself. That I could go through something like that and survive.

13. If you want to know yourself, Just stay alone in a room for 1 week, the behavior you show in there is the person you really are.

14. I really just hope we meet in like 10 years when we're both different and better. I'm still hoping we end up together. That's what I'm saying.

15. I'd rather be heartless than heartbroken.

16. Yeah. She's smiling. But don't let that fool you. Look into her eyes She's breaking inside.

17. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

18. Its sad nobody ever knows how much someone is actually hurting...Someone right next to you could be completely broken and you wouldn't know.

19. Everything's a risk. Not doing. Anything is a risk. It's up to you.

20. Spend your time on those who love you unconditionally. Don't waste it on those that only love you when the conditions are right for them.

21. Being able to put someone Else's happiness before yours...That speaks loudly. That's love; in the most pure, beautiful and painful way.

22. Dear smile, thank you for being there in time when I needed to pretend that I'm fine.

23. People say "Never give up" but sometime giving up is the best option because you realize you're wasting your time.

24. Pay attention to who actually takes your feeling into consideration.

25. As you grow older, you realize it because less important to have more friends and more important to have real friends!

Enjoy!